[nfbmi-talk] Voice on the Go generated email

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Mon Dec 27 07:50:28 UTC 2010

Hey, this is Tanya. Speaking of short wave radios. I have one. The weather band doesn't come in great. Doesn't (??) field. And it comes in very saintly and stations do come in but. I don't know. A lot of times I have to (fiddle?) with the radio resume to come in a lot of times. Brad. I thought you marry to (Pretzel?) I thought. Because that's what she had the same name as yours and speaking of marriage. Just let everybody know. I am. Greg and I get married under common law which is good so I won't loose my food stamps simplify and everything so that's cool. Anyway. So yeah, that's pretty cool. And so I guess I will speak to everybody later

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/R1293435926689.wav