[nfbmi-talk] Voice on the Go generated email

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Thu Dec 30 21:58:26 UTC 2010

Hi, this is Tonia. I got a little independent question to ask all of you, and I'm trying to get the ACB to do this but they won't do it because Sharon (Lovering?) from the Editor, from the. Form, I hate politics. Well the our whole lives is based around. Hello. But anyway, what I'm trying to do is I'm trying to. okay, the ACB. you know how they have a ACB radio and it's all done by computer and everything, right? Well, not everybody has computers. Not everybody can afford them. So, what I'm trying to have her. Is pushed for a band on the regular radio or a specialized radio. That (canterri?) the ACB signal. And it. And according, it will have a toll-free number so people can participate. But I have sent her a voicemail about 3 years ago, no response. And I'm trying to go through you guys and see what you guys think. And you know the same goes with the you know how you guys have a long distance number for listening to what's going on in the meeting and what not. Well

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/R1293745920470.wav