[nfbmi-talk] Fw: request for draft minutes etc

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Jun 2 11:53:09 UTC 2010

    Here is just one ludicrous response from MCB Chair Jo Anne Pilarski who
is bound to follow the OMA and FOIA. Her response to my request is to
forward my request to Patrick D. Cannon the MCB Director who I already
copied on this request. Regardless this is typical of this Chair who defers
everything to Cannon and thus routinely violates her charge under the
Rehabilitation Act and Public Act 260 to be an "autonomous" commission
representing consumers.

As a second grade teacher I wonder if she would find it acceptable for one
of her students to foward a homework assignment on to the principal without
doing it?

Of course I finally got draft minutes under the Freedom of Information Act
after some denials of this by Cannon himself.

Sincerely,

Joe Harcz