[nfbmi-talk] mcb??

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Fri Oct 29 02:17:18 UTC 2010

And yeah, I mean, think about it.  I wasn't talking about you, Fred, but think of it this way?  Do you really want someone to be just sitting back and saying, oh, oh well, you know, I'm not going to help myself.  I'm just going to be dumb, you know?  Or do you want somebody to say, hey, you know, this isn't right.  I mean, besides, I'm not the only one.  There's me, there's my friend Valerie and there's my friend Mike, who's in Oklahoma City, who dog gone--he isn't even getting food stamps or SSI because when his mom died, the government moved him over to SSDI.  God knows, I don't know why and you know what?  You have people who are cited and who say, oh well, you know, he's just getting a free ride and you have people like me who are basically helping him and basically, the only person giving me credit for that is my husband and him!  You know?   I mean, my gosh, you know, it's pretty bad when sometimes even my own, god forbid and I hate to say this, but even my own husband even thinks that he's not helping himself, when he's trying his dog gone **.  So you tell me what needs to change?  Yeah, I think that needs to change as well and no, Fred, I'm not mad at you.  I'm just expressing my opinion and I'm  not going to hold my tongue any longer.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/j5Yr76Ja-20101028-2152.wav