[nfbmi-talk] mcb??

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Fri Oct 29 11:07:42 UTC 2010

Hi Fred, it's Tanya. Well, think of it this way, even if you have a minimal job is better than nothing because I can't stand these people who just you know gripe and complain about their jobs. It's like well, you know it may not be much of a job but just be glad you have a job you know.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/A8zgORXT-20101029-0659.wav