[nfbmi-talk] Fw: [acb-l] 18 cell Apex now works with the iPhone

Ann Petrous annpetrous at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 16:32:22 UTC 2010

Does anyone know if Verizon still plans to pick up the I-phone. Last I
heard, they weren't going to. I had the chance to play around with the
iphone and I loved it. I thought it was going to drive me nuts, but its
pretty easy. I would just have to get used to texting, which I'm sure wont
be too difficult to get used to.