[nfbmi-talk] Fw: [acb-l] 18 cell Apex now works with the iPhone

Marcus Simmons MarcusSimmons at comcast.net
Sat Sep 11 23:33:04 UTC 2010

Make your present phone a "Hands Free Phone, Text & E-mail Messaging +
Internet Access
Nationwide and in Canada For Only $69.95/mo!"

The business is a 7 year old telecommunication business called Financial
Destination Inc. (FDI). FDI provides the following services:
1. Unlimited Local and long distance phone service for just $39.95 per month
2. Call from and to anywhere in the United States and Canada without any
roaming charges or extra fees.
3. You get "Kyle." She is your personal virtual assistant. She answers your
call, screens your calls, and assist you when making calls - with voice
command or from retrieving a name and phone number from your address book.
That's right tell her to call John D and she will find him, verify the name
and number is correct then dial his number for you HANDS FREE!
4. Kyle will also type a voice command text message and send it to anyone
who has an e-mail address or a PDA phone. That's right HANDS FREE! She will
also READ any text message anyone send you.
5. She will write e-mail messages for you, send them and read any incoming
e-mail messages you receive.
6. Kyle will skip, save, or delete any messages you command. 7. Better yet
is tie price: $39.95/mo. for Kyle and unlimited local and long distance
calling; $69.95 with unlimited internet access with texting, e-mail, and web
browsing.

All this with your current cell phone!