[nfbmi-talk] Maintenance Policy

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Sep 16 21:43:50 UTC 2010

Yes, I can Fred. Recall from the meeting on college policy your question of
Leemon on room and board? He referred right then and there to maintainance
in both the policy manual and the Rehab act.

Certainly this is a maintainence situation and always has been in the
past...Room and board that is.

I did note however in reviewing jst some of the RSA monitoring reviews that
maintainence declined year after year generally ....

Anyway as stated before this is "boiler plate" and there is no reason not to
expressly include old language related to room and board as but another
example. In fact it was expressly in older versions of MCB's own policy
manuals.

I'll see if I can dig one up. It might be on my old computer.

Joe