[nfbmi-talk] complaint ada

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sun Sep 19 22:53:00 UTC 2010

Thank you Fred ... I haven't begun with the complaints over all the web
sites and the fact that they are all on the Michigan.gov site run by DTMB.

actually the sites are generally, with some exceptions accessible. but the
documents therein are far too often either poorly paginated pdfs or pure
image files.

A great deal of good has been done on this issue by Mr. ADA PaPatrick D.
Cannon eh?

Peace,

Joe