[nfbmi-talk] Rehab Counsellors

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri Apr 15 23:02:23 UTC 2011

I sure would like to see some things about the field of counselling change.  However, with issues like sexual harrassment, heavy case loads, lawsuits and those ever present budget cuts that always seem to happen first in education and then in the helping fields, well, it seems that most counsellors don't want to step out of that box.  Many of the counsellors I have met are to afraid to come out of the box because they might get thumped!  And we all know how hard jobs are to come by these days!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!