[nfbmi-talk] Voice on the Go generated email

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Thu Feb 3 10:09:13 UTC 2011

Hi! It's Tanya. I wanted to let everybody know that we got hope **** calling out the driveway so if we don't have a snow **** 2 bags came from Monroe I guess and did it for only $10, $5 a piece. And I wanted to give you guys an update on my friend Mike who called Charlie Brown about his food stamps situation.Well, he got a message from him and he called him back and they said that he will help Mike if he comes to Michigan. Well, Mike doesn't know what he's gonna do because he wants to move to Canada with his girl friend but I guess that she's trying to get a place of her own. Her mom is very dominant, you know always telling her who to date and all that sort of thing. Her mom does not like him, I don't know why? But anyway, that's gonna be a top situation either way because nobody will help him and stuff like that so he's helping himself and I thank God for that. So, I want, you know I wanna be just patient and all that sort of things and you know.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/R1296726773945.wav