[nfbmi-talk] {Disarmed} Re: [nfbmi-talkMichigan Owl night-Birding by Ear2011

Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 15:05:12 UTC 2011

The 2011 class "Birding by Ear" will be meeting for the first time this year
on Febuary 19 at the Environmental Interpretive Center in Dearborn,
Michigan.  We will be studying winter birds such as the black capped
chickadee and the northern cardinal. We have the privilege of enjoying these
friends through the winter as they prepare for their noisy spring mating
season. In order to properly kick off our new year of birding we are
planning a special trip this Saturday to Nature Discovery in Williamston,
Michigan. We will be learning about the Michigan owls and for a special
treat, walking into the evening woods to interact with screech owls or
whatever the night woods brings forth. The group has been kept small for
obvious reason, but if you are still interested in joining us we have room
for a couple more bird brains. Please contact me if you wish to attend the
Michigan Owl night. Thanks for your interest and happy birding, Donna Posont