[nfbmi-talk] This looks cool for those who don't have cable - FW:[The-Facts-Machine] Digital Radio

fred olver goodfolks at charter.net
Sun Feb 20 22:32:00 UTC 2011

This does not appear to be able to work with cable services because there is
no way to input material accept through with the antenna. I had a similar
thought, though, Fred, to Input the signal from a cable box and use it that
way. It ought to be able to be done with slight modifications.

Fred Olver