[nfbmi-talk] Combine a days worth of NFBMI email into one message
f.wurtzel at att.net
Thu Jan 6 23:41:44 CST 2011
I strongly suggest that when you reply to a message when using digest mode
that you edit the subject, otherwise it says digest and the reader will not
know which message is being responded to.
From: nfbmi-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbmi-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org]
On Behalf Of Peter Zaremba
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2011 10:36 PM
To: nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nfbmi-talk] Combine a days worth of NFBMI email into one message
This evening there was discussion about the high volume of email on the
list. You can change your list subscription settings so you receive 1 email
message per day containing all the messages sent throughout the day. If you
would like to try this do the following:
1. Go to http://tinyurl.com/37kzkh
2. Enter your email address. If you are like me you will not remember your
password. Click the "Remind" button to have the password emailed to you.
3. Once you have the password return to the web page and enter your
password. Then click the login button.
4. Once logged in, arrow down the page to "Set Digest Mode".
5. Move to the "On" radio button with the arrow keys and press space to
6. Arrow down to "Get MIME or Plain Text Digests?" I recommend checking
plane text, but both will work with a screen reader.
7. Arrow down to the "Submit my changes" button and press enter.
You will now receive one email message per day containing all the days
You can always follow the above procedure to log back into your list options
and turn digest mode off.
If you need assistance you can email Nick, the list manager, at
trising at sbcglobal.net or you can email me.
nfbmi-talk mailing list
nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
More information about the nfbmi-talk