[nfbmi-talk] Washington Seminar Update

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Fri Jan 7 04:53:52 UTC 2011

Hello. It's my understanding there was some questions on Washington Seminar on the conference call. I'm away on business so wasn't able to call in. Here's what I know.
I reserved a male room for seminar. I did not get a female room due to their being only one interested person, who has now made their own arrangements. We could probably still get another room or modify this registration if there was late interest. This does not count the youth which I am not in control of. Rooms are for three nights, Sunday through Tuesday.

If anyone still wishes to go and would like help securing transportation, I would be happy to research plane/train/bus/horse-drawn carriage tickets.

I plan to start on appointments this week. I'm trying to hold out until we get the list of issues, but can only wait so long as I'd like to make initial contacts soon. If anyone wants to help in drafting the letters we fax over to the representatives, please let me know. I do have the letters from last year, though the issues will have changed.
Please feel free to Email me at jj at bestmidi.com with any questions. If you'd like to talk to me over the phone, you can leave me your phone number and I can call back, or have someone send or text me your phone number.

Please note I am out of town until Sunday.
Thanks again.