[nfbmi-talk] Combine a days worth of NFBMI email into one message

Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 19:30:13 UTC 2011

Hey Peter, I trust this message will end up in your digestive system, but
here goes. Our current chapter information is as follows:
The Western Wayne County chapter is currently meeting the first Saturday of
the month at Leon's Family Dining at 23830 Michigan Avenue. We hold our
business meeting from 1-3 p.m., but we get together for lunch and to
socialize around noon. We take this time to get to know one another and to
share common blindness experiences. We believe this helps us individually
while strengthening us as an organization. Officers are as follows:
President-Donna Posont 313-220-8140
Vice President- Marcus Simmons
Secretary-Regina Alvarado
Treasurer-Denise Kennedy