[nfbmi-talk] Minutes, January 6, 2011, 8:30 P.M.

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Tue Jan 11 17:54:41 UTC 2011

Hi, Elizabeth. This is Tanya. I think that between you and Joe, that that will probably be best. Because. Sounds to me Mike that there was a little bit of misunderstanding. And not enough thinking of what he or she wanted to say you know. And that hey Matt thinking things through so hey I'm sorry that you had to go through all of that. And I'm hoping it doesn't happen again. Oh, this I tell you

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/Zg9zsLL0-20110111-1243.wav