[nfbmi-talk] Fw: FOIA Response to Email of 1-18-2011 to James Hull

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Jan 25 20:11:08 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: Haynes, Carla (DELEG)
To: joe harcz Comcast
Cc: Hull, James (DELEG) ; Zanger, Connie (DELEG) ; Cannon, Patrick (DELEG) ; Luzenski, Sue (DELEG)
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 2:12 PM
Subject: FOIA Response to Email of 1-18-2011 to James Hull

January 25, 2011

Mr. Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

joeharcz at comcast.net

Dear Mr. Harcz, Jr.:

This notice is in response to your January 18, 2011 (Email) request for information under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), MCL 15.231 et seq, received by this office on 1-19-2011.

You have requested information that you describe as:

".the Microsoft Word documents of the complete transcripts of the ALJ determinations of the Fellows, Tomchak, and Brooks cases."

Your request is granted.  Attached to this email are the transcripts of the ALJ hearings in each of these cases.  The Brooks transcript is an accessible PDF file.  If you are unable to read this transcript, please let me know and I will see if it is possible to convert this to a Word file.  Please note that as all of these transcripts have been converted to files different from the original document, they are not Official Transcripts.

Sincerely,

Carla Miller Haynes, FOIA Coordinator

Michigan Commission for the Blind

Attachments - 3