[nfbmi-talk] ada accommodations for upcoming mcb meetings

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Mon Jun 13 17:56:24 UTC 2011

Joe,
I'm not questioning your rights as a consumer, but also realize that people
have limited time and resources to keep up with these lists. It's one thing
to remind people about their rights, but I don't see the need to forward
every single request.
This probably should all be with the list moderators, not publicly here, so
I'll not say anything further.