[nfbmi-talk] request for ada accommodations

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Mar 14 12:26:15 UTC 2011

March 14, 2011

Request for ADA Accommodations

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.E-mail: joeharcz at comcast.net

Susan Luzenski

Michigan Commission for the Blind

Dear Ms. Luzenski,

I am writing today to receive the complete commissioner package for the upcoming MCB meeting on March 17, and 18, 2011 in accessible format pursuant to obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Rehabilitation Act. I do not need either the agenda or the MCB Report as I have those thank you. Of course, I request these in a format that is accessible and that would be as Word or plain text documents sent to my e-mail address above.

I thank you in advance for your prompt compliance.

Sincerely,

Joe Harcz

Cc: Pat Cannon

Cc: members MCB Board