[nfbmi-talk] [Chapter-presidents] Sad News, Andy Virden is Killed

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Mar 14 12:36:08 UTC 2011

Dear Fred,

While of course we don't know all of the situations related to this tragedy
I certainly agree with you on the issue of pedestrian safety in general, and
share your angst and outrage. In that regard let us not forget the tragedy
in Colorado where three students were plowed down at a bus stop.

Regardless, I share thoughts and prayers for this tragic event and for Mr.
Virden's friends and family.

Peace,

Joe