[nfbmi-talk] Accessible Cable Menus

Phyllis Slater concierge at samobile.net
Thu Nov 10 14:59:09 UTC 2011

First, let me say this Listserve is great.  However as important as my
thoghts are to me, tis is not the place to present them.  Is there a
contact who can better listen to me?

NFB so far as I can see, helps the blind live in the sighted world.  My
world is reversed.  Each year I am entering into the blind world and
will continue to make adjustments.

Reading what you discuss is so important to this adjustment.  However
if there was a contact to address my journey and help others in the
way, please let me know.  I will still enjoy reading this ListServe.  I
learn from all of you.