[nfbmi-talk] Accessible Cable Menus

Phyllis Slater concierge at samobile.net
Thu Nov 10 20:55:16 UTC 2011

Comcast provides on demand programming into categories such as movies,
sports, news, exercise and more.  I want to use their walking program
within the exercise category but can not read the m enu to make that choice.

I have been at the training center and has really  helped me get
started.  I am taking braille at the hadley School.  Eventually I will
expand on my mobility training by taking the one week course with Leader Dogs.

Again, I benefit from learning about the needs the NFB tackles.