[nfbmi-talk] the monitor article

Phyllis Slater concierge at samobile.net
Thu Oct 6 14:08:23 UTC 2011

I too can ramble but as said by you so well, many paid employess and
board members forget the simple factor.  We are humans that desire
independence and it extends throughout our world.  Learning how to be
independent at home, work and beyond is the purpose of the Michigan
Commission of the Blind and non profit organizations.  Otherwise why
create them?

Remove those who have forgotten this or refuse to get back to basics.
We are great volunteer resources not being used.