[nfbmi-talk] mac book

Phyllis Slater concierge at samobile.net
Wed Sep 21 16:00:30 UTC 2011

Window 8 is just around the corner but it will take a year for the bugs
to be corrected.

In the meantime Windows 7 works great and now I use a program called
System Access by Serotek.  I has opened the world to me with their
other program System Access Mobile Network.  JAWS is great for the
people going back to work but for us older people, the programs I use
are less costly and easier to use.

Even with JAWS, I recommend the Community Network mentioned above.
However the Mack does not work with it.  For me the cost and user
friendly featurs of any product is important.  Anyone want to know
more, check out my website but this is not a place to provide it.

Check the programs accessible with the Mack and what are the upgrades
in the future.  How many control keys are required.  Is there good
customer support.