[nfbmi-talk] Bridgewalk Update

melinda latham youthslammi at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 14:41:06 UTC 2012

Good Day Federation Family and Friends,

I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!  We are ten days away from the event of the summer.    This is about to be incredible.  I'm going to give you an update on things.   It's gonna make you wish you were going.  But, guess what, there is still time.

So here is the low down:

We are leaving from Lansing at 10 am.   (413 W Maple St) AKA my house.   We will stop for lunch about half way or so.  We have a ton of fun activites planned.  And just for Terri, we have lots of swim time. LOL.

Get ready to have a blast with challenges and competitions

Here are some things to keep in mind.
1. we are asking all those who can to bring a snack to share on the bus.  I'm thinking if you bring enough to share with 10 people that would be great.

2.  Remember, lunch on Thursday and Monday is at your own expense.
3.  Saturday night is a dance, we are asking people to dress up.
4.  Please bring at least one outfit for cooler weather, like hoodie and long pants.
5.  Bring comfortable shoes
6.  Pack an extra towel for the beach

7.  Get ready to have lots of fun.

I have attached a parent packet.   Please fill it out and bring it on the day we leave or email it back to me.  Your Child will NOT be able to attend without this turned in.   Also, remember that payment is due by August 25.2012.   You can use paypal by going to our website and clicking on bridge walk.  www.nfbmi.org

Thanks so much,

MElinda

MELINDA LATHAM
Youth Outreach Coordinator, NFB of MI