[nfbmi-talk] Fw: MCB Board Communication - BEP Training and TrainerNeeds

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sun Jan 8 04:39:21 UTC 2012

One reason we had a hard firing freeze was due to the losses in legal
settlements due to the ludicrous actions of the current administration and
the buck stops right at the top.

In addition and to underscore this point we already have a qualified and
great PA siting on the sidelines due to the documented abuses of power by
again Cannon. His name is Dave Robinson.

And John wouldn't have taken early retirement if it wasn't for the
incredible hostile work environment that once again goes right to the top of
MCB.

Nothing will change until Cannon is fired and their need to be a few other
top administrators and sellouts in MCB that need to leave too.

They are Leemon Jones and Bob Robertson who are grossly and documentably
corrupt and incompetent administrators.

Joe