[nfbmi-talk] contracts requested cannon labor etc

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Jan 9 20:36:02 UTC 2012

January 9 2012 Inquiry Related to UAW and Other Contracts with MCB

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI  48458

joeharcz at comcast.net

To: Patrick D. Cannon

Director, Michigan Commission for the Blind

Via e-mail

Dear Director Cannon,

I’m writing today to request the entire collective bargaining agreement between the LARA/MCB and any agent of a trade union including the United Auto Workers, SEIU or, once again any agent representing organized labor engaging your  (MCB’s sub-division)) of the Michigan Commission for the Blind/Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs. I also wish for all agreements including your facsimile affixed to them and or other key personnel in accessible format pursuant to obligations under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and of course the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 in fully accessible format and in a timely manner. To wit: send me these agreements as plain text format or as basic Word attachments to my e-mail address and also post these agreements on MCB’[s web site for public inspection forthwith as html files in a conspicuous manner.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

Citizen of the United States of America who happens to be Blind