[nfbmi-talk] Fw: FOIA Response to 1-1-12 Request -Peckham Information

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Jan 11 13:15:53 UTC 2012

Actually the call center and related work was from the U.S. State Department
to process passports...And blind people were denied reasonable
accommodations. You are spot on Fred and the conflicts of interests and
violations of 504, 508, the ADA and every thing else are rife.

Also those Eaton and Ingham ISD programs often utilized Peckham Transition
services and we know for a fact the Commissioner Shcuck's daughter was
denied Braille and computer access while in that program through public
testimony.

Joe