[nfbmi-talk] wow found this in old archives

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Jan 11 13:50:49 UTC 2012

Man, we can sure see some illegal policy in writing on this issue. This is why receiving information in accessible formats is so important. Mostly these goofballs just go on say so.

But the issue here is not so much suggesting that one applies for scholarships of any sort but the mandate to do so in order to qualify. And what do you want to bet if one got a merit based scholarship then this counselor would have effectively seized it.

As an aside it was in not supporting the illegal policy in these regards that Chris Boone was illegally fired in Pennsylvania.

We need to know the history here lest we are doomed to repeat it.

Joe