[nfbmi-talk] Amtrak Group Rates for National Convention

Evelyn Weckerly weckerly at i2k.com
Fri Mar 30 14:40:58 UTC 2012

Hi, Elizabeth,

I actually will be on that train going to Dallas, but coming back, I
plan to visit friends ner Texarkana, so I won't be on the return
train. I had enough Amtrak Rewards points to go first class for the
trip to Dallas from Chicago wn will pay $308 for the return trip,
first class fronm Texarkana to Chicago. I also want to tell people
that disabled people and seniors get a %10 discount on tickets.

Regards,

Evelyn