[nfbmi-talk] Michigan Association of Guide Dog Users

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Oct 3 21:56:15 UTC 2012

Well, State convention is almost here!  Our first magdu meeting is set up for 7 P.M. I believe.  We have half a dozen interested individuals and I am hoping to hear from other interested folks!  You need not have a guide dog but you should be interested in all things guide dog!  These include but are not limited to: buide dog law, accessibility, transportation with dogs, schools, and much more!  We have a guest speaker from The National Association of guide dog users.  She is on the national board and will help us get organized and off the ground.  Some folks have contacted me but those I already know who they are.  So, dog users potential dog users, spouses of dog users or those that are just interested, don't be shy and speak up!  Contact me at lkeeler at comcast.net or phone at 734-645-7113.  Or, just drop in at convention.  We will also be passing out litterature and answering questions at the Ann Arbor chapter table.  Also, whil at that table check out are amazing raffle package!  You don't have to bbuy to get with magdu or with our chapter but the package will be worth dropping a few bucks on!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!