[nfbmi-talk] Opinions on audible crosswalks?

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Fri Aug 23 17:33:25 UTC 2013

Through talking to some people on Twitter, I've got a meeting set up
with some MDOT people about accessible pedestrian signals. Their policy
is that they'll install one if blind pedestrians regularly use that
intersection.
I'm going to talk about the need for audible signals at complex
intersections where traffic patterns aren't easily discernable but was
curious as to your opinions on the matter. I know NFB has shifted
opinion over time on the issue.
Just to clarify, I'm not claiming to represent NFB of Michigan for this
meeting,.
Thanks much.

--
Best regards,