[nfbmi-talk] Opinions on audible crosswalks?

gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Fri Aug 23 18:48:22 UTC 2013

Hi J.J.,

In Regards to audible crosswalks, I think they are ok if you can still
discern the traffic because folks run red lights so  although the    audible
crosswalk is helpful, one must still be able to hear the rtraffic. This can
be difficult if there is a ton of traffic and the noise level is high.
 On Ana Marie Island in Florida, they had audible  crosswalks. I was
surprised.  For me, I have trouble hearing traffic patterns when it is
really noisy.

I think it depends on what the audible sounds like. Those old chriping birds
were not that helpful in my opinion.

Hmm, I am thinking about flying back to Michigan also from the Baltimore
seminar. I will have to see.

Will you have  some of your technology at convention??

There is supposed to be a press release  coming  out about NFBNewsline
closing down in Michigan.
Best,
Georgia Kitchen