[nfbmi-talk] Opinions on audible crosswalks?

trising at sbcglobal.net trising at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 23 21:06:05 UTC 2013

    Personally, I am not in favor of audible cross walks. I find it much easier to listen to traffic rather than to have traffic
sounds masked by a beeping noise. Also, often audible signals are put at dead intersections that are not complex at all. There is
one in Ann Arbor at Jackson Road. If you cross when the audible signal tells you to then you will assuredly die!! I would rather
rely on my own ears and skill to assess the situation any day.

Terri Wilcox