[nfbmi-talk] "To Man the Barricades" article

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 02:29:30 UTC 2013

20812 Ann Arbor Trail
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

March 7, 2013

Dear Michigan Federationists:

     What did you all think of the "To Man the Barricades" article
that was put up a few nights ago? I hope you all read it since reading
and knowing our history in the Federation is so important. As Fred
Wurtzel and Terry Eagle have discussed it, I think they are so very
accurate! This article is so applicable concerning the Bureau of
Services for Blind persons and the things we are experiencing today. I
cannot think of an article that is more relevant to our current
situation in Michigan.

Sincerely,

Larry Posont
President