[nfbmi-talk] partial resume relative to src or silly advisory commission

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Oct 28 00:32:51 UTC 2013

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr

1990=-2000
State of New Hampshire.

Instrumental in applicationn of the Americans with Disabilities Act through establishement of and creation of:

-ADA Advisory Committee City of Manchester in which was established a Mayoral Committee with "teeth" in which a transition plan, self evaluation, fulltime and paid ADA coordinators were hired and existing archectural barriers and communication barriers were removed!

(Also had more than one hundred OCR complaints reconciled in that state including rights of access to simple information related to individuals who where blind in the VR process with OCR settlements)

Personally responsable for removal of elevator violations in the City of Manchester including Schools. To wit: all two story buildings had elevators in spite of when constructed by no later than January 1998. (The elevators were actually installed and exist to this very day.)

Developed and was paid for the complete compliance of all City of Manchester web sights and all City of Manchester Libraries for low vision and "no-vision" equipmentnt including Jaws, Kurzwiel, Duxbury and other accommodations both for use in the library and in the city and schools of Manchester New Hampshire.

Ran a radio reading service for the blind and print disabled on a "main channel" radio station funded by the statewide independent living center in Manchester New Hampshire and with points beyond served more than 250,00 individuals.

Won a cross disability complaint with OCR at Ed for more tthan five million in physical barrier removal with Notre Dame college in Manchester New Hampshire, including raised character and Braille signage on all permanent rooms.

By the way before I left that city one hundred percent of all public buildings including all schools andall city of Manchester buildings had raised character and Braille signage in accordence whith the law.

And moreover everything sent to sighted parents in print was also sent to me in my most effective format relative to my daughter's education, legal issues, etc.

Now, how does this all jive with the scofflaws in BSBP including the insane lunatic (hate to be redundent) Rodgers?