[nfbmi-talk] Questions About Our Fundraising Committee

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 19:46:35 UTC 2014

Why on earth would I have any desire to take an active leadership role in an
organization that continues to treat me with such disrespect? I was just
curious as to what happened to the committee since the person to responded
to my message seemed rather annoyed with my questions, I thought I would see
if anyone else could tell me what happened with this committee.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth