[nfbmi-talk] Guide dog stories

larry d keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Tue May 12 03:52:55 UTC 2015

What service does this dog do/? I'm just curious. Dogs aren't usually
assigned to younge folks. Sometimes they do wonders though! I didn't have a
service dog for 45 years by choice. hHowever, now that I have one, I'd
probably get another. I have had pets especially dogs seems like forever! I
could write a book about dogs both service and pet that would make the best
of us laugh, cry and stir up a whole lot of feeling! I would love to meet a
handler who is doing great that younge!