[nfbmi-talk] agenda

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Tue May 12 13:22:58 UTC 2015

7189 Connors Rd.
Munising, MI 49862

May 12, 2015

Dear Michigan Federationists:

     On Saturday, May 16, the National Federation of the Blind of
Michigan will have a Quarterly Board Meeting at St. Pauls Lutheran
Church in Ann Arbor.  The address is
420 W. Liberty
Ann Arbor, MI 48104

The meeting will be from 10:00 to 2:00. If we are not done by 2:00,
Mike Powell will take over because I must leave at 2:00.
Lunch will be $8.00 and will raise money for the Ann Arbor Chapter. It
will be chicken broccoli fettuccini Alfredo and garlic bread, Coke,
Diet Coke, water, or coffee.

Agenda
Quorum
Introduction of Participating Members
Secretary's Report, Terri Wilcox.
Treasurer's Report, Mark Eagle.
President's Report, Larry Posont.
Agency News, Larry Posont.
Committee needed to write the NFB response to the report on the Agency
Legislative Report, Mark Eagle.
Guide Dog Committee Report, Larry Keeler.
Drivers Licenses required for civil Service Jobs
Youth Outreach, Fred Wurtzel Donna Posont.
National Convention 2015
Mugs
Affiliate Financial Support
Update Access to Metro Airport, Larry Posont.
Constitutional Committee Report, Mike Powell.
State Convention 2015 written by Terry Eagle.
Chapter and Division Reports
Old Business:
New Business
Adjourn