[nfbmi-talk] reading newsline on iphone

Christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 13:49:17 UTC 2016

Georgia, is that a new 410 phone number for the National center?   The only number I know with a 410 area code for NFB Newsline is 410-659-9314.    Just want to be sure?  Thanks for all that you do , and have done for all these years, to help people get connected with the world through Newsline.

Boone Christine Sent from my iPhone