[nfbmi-talk] some quick reminders

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Wed Jul 5 23:54:58 UTC 2017

helo mike and all,

well, as you all probably both the sabo sisters from Colorado won't be
attending convention this summer! I tried posting to this list that I
needed a roommate and, it wouldn't send for some reason and, I typed
in the correct email for this list! I will miss you all but, you will
all be in my thoughts and prayers! I would loved to come to caucus
and, catch up with you all! I don't come to Michigan anymore since my
parents moved out here to Colorado in 2011 but, all of my dad's family
still resides in kalamazoo. as for your note you are doing a awesome
as the state president for this division... you finally got your wish
to be the president for the nfb mi. again, I just want to chat and, if
you ever want to chat email me off list at amieelsabo at gmail or call me
at 303-588-7725 or if you want to chat with becca and catch up with
her her contact information is 720-291-8028 and her email address is
beckyasabo at gmail.com

again, good luck at convention with the affiliate and, I will talk to
you all soon!

hugs always,
from amy sabo