[nFBMI-Talk] Great Backyard Bird Count/weekend of adventure

Donna donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 17:41:36 UTC 2018

Hello Friends,

The Birding by Ear and Beyond program is partnering with the Michigan
Department of Education Low Incidence Outreach to provide a weekend of
adventure with the Great Backyard Bird Count. We will be counting birds each
day at Camp Tuhsmeheta to contribute to Cornell Lab of Ornithology Citizen
Science. Below is registration information and we may be providing
transportation from your area so please contact me with any questions or
concerns. Also, I am attaching our 2018 calenar.

Thanks for your interest,

Donna Posont

313-220-8140

Donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com <mailto:Donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com>

Family Nature Club GBBC V1.2.pdf

A bird perched on a snow covered tree branch.

Camp T is pleased to present:

The Family Nature Club

Great Backyard Bird Count

February 16-18, 2018

The Family Nature Club: Great Backyard Bird Count (GBBC) is

a fun and easy event that engages bird watchers of all ages

in counting birds to create a real-time snapshot of bird

populations. Participants are asked to count birds for as little as

15 minutes (or as long as they wish) and report their

sightings online at birdcount.org. In addition, participants can

snowshoe, hike, play in the snow, and drink hot chocolate by the

campfire.

The Family Nature Club is an opportunity for families to get outside and
play. We desire to create a natural space for families to enjoy each other
and

the great outdoors. Sign up for the Family Nature Club: Great Backyard Bird
Count today.

Lodging will be available for families that would like

to stay overnight.

Camp T Logo: Camp T Since 1974

$5 Per Family

Camp T is owned and operated by the Michigan Department

of Education-Low Incidence Outreach (MDE-LIO). To learn

more about MDE-LIO, go to www.mdelio.org.

Register online at:

www.mdelio.org/blind-visually-impaired/events

Michigan Department of Education Logo

Camp T is located at: 10500 Lincoln Lake Rd. Greenville, MI 48838

Contact us

1-888-760-2206

www.camptuhsmeheta.org