[nFBMI-Talk] FW: Director of Accessibility opening at EVERFI in Washington, DC

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Tue May 29 15:49:56 UTC 2018

From: Jack Bernard [mailto:bernar at umich.edu]
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2018 9:35 AM
To: cfdc at umich.edu None <cfdc at umich.edu>
Subject: Fwd: Director of Accessibility opening at EVERFI in Washington, DC

Good morning all:

A former student of mine sent this along.  It looks like a promising
opportunity for someone.

Best,

Jack

Begin forwarded message:

From: Adam Dubinsky <adam.dubinsky at gmail.com
<mailto:adam.dubinsky at gmail.com> >

Date: May 25, 2018 at 2:01:54 PM EDT

To: Jack Bernard <bernar at umich.edu <mailto:bernar at umich.edu> >

Hi Jack!

I hope all is well. I'm reaching out because the company I work for, EVERFI,
has a Director of Accessibility opening. I'm not the hiring manager for this
role or anything, but I figure you might know folks who are passionate about
web accessibility and would be interested in this role.

I'm not sure if you're familiar with EVERFI, but it's an edtech company /
e-learning platform. We're in several spaces, including Corporate training
and Higher Ed training (both student and faculty/staff), as well as
financial literacy and K12 STEM. (You may also know Holly Rider-Milkovich,
who joined EVERFI after directing Umich SAPAC.)

Here's a link to the opening! https://grnh.se/8c24442a1.

Thanks!

Adam

UmichLaw 07