[nFBMI-Talk] great convention

Posont, Donna donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 02:09:53 UTC 2018

Indeed, it was an awesome convention. If you were the recipient of one of
the Tony Gebhard download cards could you please look at it. I believe that
I accidently gave away my voucher for Lugnut tickets that I bought in the
auction as one of those doorprizes. Someone out there has it sso please
check if you can.
Thanks,
Donna Posont