[nFBMI-Talk] Michigan Association of blind students monthly meeting

Rachel Pavone rachelpavone at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 12 20:55:20 UTC 2019

Hello all Federation us,
I am sending out this email to let you know about the board meeting that the Michigan Association of blind students will be having tomorrow at 3:30 p.m..

You may join our conference call through the conference call line the phone number is 605475 4333

The access code is
902855 #

We hope to see everybody there. Have a great rest of your Saturday
Sincerely
Rachel Pavone
The secretary for the Michigan Association of blind students
Live the life you want