[NFBMI-Talk] A Request For Hospitality

Kane Brolin kbrolin65 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 01:01:36 UTC 2019

Hello to all my great Federationist neighbors slightly to the north.

My chapter's vice president Mr. Chris Milewski and our secretary Ms.
Jeanette Shown are scheduled to take part in a conference in Ann Arbor
on Saturday, October 19, and they are wondering if anyone would at
least lend them their floor for Friday night so the two of them can
save money on accommodation.

The conference is entitled "Living with a Retinal Dystrophy: Tools to
Help You Thrive" and is being held at the Kellogg Eye Center.
https://www.umkelloggeye.org/rd-patient-meeting Chris believes the
info presented will better help him understand and cope with his
hereditary eye condition.  Knowing him, he will also share key
takeaways from the conference with others he meets who are dealing
with a similar condition.

Since they are coming from 3-½ hours away, it is Chris' and Jeanette's
intention to drive up from South Bend to Ann Arbor Friday evening, to
crash out, attend the conference on Saturday until 5:00 PM or so, and
finally to return home Saturday evening.

I am sure we in NFB Michiana gladly will help out with the cost of
food or other refreshments if someone were to open their home to these
two good folks.

Warm regards,

Kane Brolin
President, Michiana Chapter
National Federation of the Blind of Indiana
(574)386-8868 (mobile)