[NFBMI-Talk] SMART Path Feedback Sessions

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Thu Oct 17 23:14:04 UTC 2019

SMART in southeastern Michigan is undertaking a major analysis of their
services to determine possible improvements. If you can, attend one of
the below sessions. I'm guessing these are open-house style so you need
not be there for the entire 3 hours.

SMART NEEDS YOU!
SMART has connected people across the Detroit metro area for years, but
we want to hear from you on what you think we could be doing better. You
can attend the following public meetings to give us your input!
Public Meeting Schedule

WAYNE COUNTY
Lincoln Park Public Library
1381 Southfield Rd, Lincoln Park, MI 48146
Monday, October 28th
4 pm - 7 pm
SMART Offices (Buhl Building)
535 Griswold, Suite 600, Detroit, MI 48226
Tuesday, October 29th
11 am - 2 pm
John Dingell Transit Center
21201 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, MI 48124