[NFBMI-Talk] Announcing our Scholarship Winners for 2019

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Thu Oct 17 23:38:58 UTC 2019

The National Federation of the Blind of Michigan would like to
congratulate this year's state scholarship winners, Victor Marques and
Rachel Pavone. Both winners will receive an all expenses paid trip to
state convention in Grand Rapids and a cash prize of either $500 or $1,000.

We look forward to both learning from our winners and sharing our
mentorship as they join us for convention and grow as leaders and
people. You will have a chance to hear from our winners during the
convention. Please join us in congratulating our winners for a job well
done, and thanks to all who applied for a scholarship this year.

I would also like to thank Donna Posont and Fred Wurtzel who assisted me
on the scholarship committee for their dedication.

Cordially,

J.J. Meddaugh
Scholarship Committee Chair