[NFBMI-Talk] NFB: Upcoming Conversation - Insulin Pump Feedback Requested

Kane Brolin kbrolin65 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 14:35:37 UTC 2021

This goes to a narrow but extremely important audience: people who are
blind and who require the use of an insulin pump to control diabetes.

As you will see from the below details, an online conversation about
this topic is to occur via the Zoom platform tomorrow evening
[Thursday, October 28] beginning at 7:00 PM Eastern Time U.S.  For
login details, please write in advance to pmiller at nfb.org.

Thank you.

Kane Brolin